QA Tester Jr.
Crave is a technology company that builds eCommerce software for food and beverage businesses.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, affordable, eCommerce mobile apps and websites to small and mid-sized craft food and beverage businesses. We believe these tools will enable independent companies to have a strong chance to compete with the burgeoning monster-entities that continue to consume the retail space.
Our signature product - WhatsGood - is an online marketplace that connects consumers and wholesale food purchasers with local vendors such as farmers, fishermen and artisans.
Our headquarters is located in Providence (RI – USA) but our software development team is based in our Brazilian office in Ribeirão Preto (SP). This position is for the Ribeirão Preto office.
The QA Tester will work closely with our product managers and the developers helping us to improve the overall quality of our products. We expect that you will:
- Find problems in the software before they get to the our users
- Help us to identify the impact of a problem for our current users
- Look for inconsistencies in product specs, design and final product
- Help refining product specs
- Write automated tests in BDD (not a must, but desirable)
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail
* This position is for the Ribeirão Preto office *
- Experience working with software testing:
- Design test cases based on the requirements
- Execution of test cases
- Any other test processes
- English language – good read and writing (we'll help you improving both listening and speaking if you need)
- Good communication skills
- Sharp and clear problem descriptions
- Understanding of software technical specifications
- Knowledge of test automation tools (such as Selenium and mobile testing tools) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Company Contract (PJ) with monthly pay from R$ 2.000,00 to R$ 4.000,00 (depending on experience level)
- 20 days off / year
- English classes
- Financial assistance for purchase computer