Crave Food Systems is an innovation & technology company specialized in generating efficiency in the food service industry. Our product WhatsGood is an online marketplace – available on Web, Android and iOS – that connects buyers and local food producers.
Our headquarters is locate in Providence (RI – USA) and our development office is located in Ribeirão Preto (SP – Brazil). Independently of the position you are hired for we expect from everyone involved in the product process to be interested in the whole stack and product – there is no part of the system that is somebody's else problem.
The QA Tester will work closely with our product managers and the developers helping us to improve the overall quality of our products. We expect that you will:
- Find problems in the software before they get to the our users
- Help us to identify the impact of a problem for our current users
- Look for inconsistencies in product specs, design and final product
- Help refining product specs
- Write automated tests (not a must, but desirable)
* This position is for the Ribeirão Preto office *
- Experience working with software testing:
- Test cases
- Test plan
- Test checklists
- Any other test processes
- English language – good read and writing (we'll help you improving both listening and speaking if you need)
- Good communication skills
- Sharp and clear problem descriptions
- Understanding of software technical specifications
- Knowledge of test automation tools (such as Selenium and mobile testing tools) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Company Contract (PJ) with monthly pay from R$ 2.000,00 to R$ 8.000,00 (depending on experience level)
- 20 days off / year
- Quarterly bonus
- English classes
- Financial assistance for purchase computer