Estágio - Operações
Crave is a technology company that builds eCommerce software for food and beverage businesses.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, affordable, eCommerce mobile apps and websites to small and mid-sized craft food and beverage businesses. We believe these tools will enable independent companies to have a strong chance to compete with the burgeoning monster-entities that continue to consume the retail space.
Our signature product - WhatsGood - is an online marketplace that connects consumers and wholesale food purchasers with local vendors such as farmers, fishermen and artisans.
Our headquarters is located in Providence (RI – USA) but your future team is based in our Brazilian office in Ribeirão Preto (SP).
** This position is for the Ribeirão Preto office. **
We are a small company so you will have to opportunity to interact with the whole team. Main attributions will be on operations and business development teams helping us to improve the overall processes and user experience.
We expect that you will help us on:
- Finding and fixing problems in company processes
- Maintain a good relationship with our business partners
- Setup and review of data in the WhatsGood platform
- Manage discount campaigns
- Pick and packing products
- Keep the office up and running ;)
We are looking for a candidate with 6 hours/day availability.
Some skills we would like to see in our candidates:
- Able to understand, speak and write in English.
- Passion for helping others and generating positive impact
- Ability to multi-task and work in multiple roles
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- English classes
- Flexible time
- 20 days paid vacation
- Discount to buy products in WhatsGood platform