Mobile Developer (iOS)
Crave is a technology company that builds eCommerce software for food and beverage businesses.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, affordable, eCommerce mobile apps and websites to small and mid-sized craft food and beverage businesses. We believe these tools will enable independent companies to have a strong chance to compete with the burgeoning monster-entities that continue to consume the retail space.
Our signature product - WhatsGood - is an online marketplace that connects consumers and wholesale food purchasers with local vendors such as farmers, fishermen and artisans.
Our headquarters is located in Providence (RI – USA) but our software development team is based in our Brazilian office in Ribeirão Preto (SP).
Are you able to understand backend developers and UX designers? Can you put their work together to make beautiful and useful mobile apps?
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to maintain and build our iOS App using native technologies.
Independently of the position we expect that everyone get involved in the development process and be interested in the whole stack and product – there is no part of the system that is somebody's else problem.
Some skills we would like to see in our candidates:
- Experience in Objective-C and Swift
- Knowledge in modern mobile architectures like MVP, Clean, MVVM
- Knowledge with Functional Reactive Programming (especially RxSwift)
- User Interface design and development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle
- Advanced/Intermediate English
Also, we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills (you will be working with multiple teams of developers, designers, and product managers)
- Good understanding of git
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Passion for mobile technology and high quality engineering
- Strong skills on Unix/Linux environment
- Familiar with agile principles
- Knowledge about automated building, deployment and testing (especially Fastlane)
- Memory management and performance tuning
- Junior: R$2000,00 to R$4000,00 (PJ)
- Pleno: R$5000 to R$7000,00 (PJ)
- Senior: R$8000 to R$10000,00 (PJ)
- Relocation package
- 40h / week
- Quarterly bonus
- 20 days off / year
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!